• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

W-on-Sea

Established Member
The only conceivable response to that can surely be

Kings Road Chelsea

deltic

Established Member
Wigan Pier - the infamous Orwellian variation agreed by the Mornington Crescent adjudication committee in 1984

backontrack

Established Member
Morden, and a chance for somebody to play the great Morden South gambit to leave us free of the tube...

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
This play is starting to feel a little bit devoid of Pernash - to drag some life back into it, I propose we make aces Wild from here onwards...

backontrack

Established Member
This play is starting to feel a little bit devoid of Pernash - to drag some life back into it, I propose we make aces Wild from here onwards...

No, no no, on the contrary. This is already the most exciting game in some time! The wait - the agony - the ecstasy! Anticipating moves and gambits being played, but not knowing by whom! Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found thee!

Not really. How do you 'make aces wild?' :p

deltic

Established Member
I prefer my aces tame and the queen wild! - so Queen's Park

EM2

Established Member
I'd somehow managed to miss that we've had a game in progress for the last six months! :oops:
Anyway, now I'm here, I'll ease myself in gently with a simple Fernandes Twist to Shepherd's Bush Market

Last edited:

deltic

Established Member
I'd somehow managed to miss that we've had a game in progress for the last six months! :oops:
Anyway, now I'm here, I'll ease myself in gently with a simple Fernandes Twist to Shepherd's Bush Market

Isnt the Fernandes Twist what they were doing on Britain's Got Talent last night? If so I'm going for Star Lane

Buttsy

Established Member
Edgware Road (Bakerloo). That puts DarloRich into Nidd and closes off all moves below the diagonal. Hopefully that bring a bit of panache to the proceedings.

Last edited:

deltic

Established Member
I'm playing the Caro–Kann Defense which leaves me at Blackhorse Road - given the World Cup is about to start does that make all world metros wild or just those on strike in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.