• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MY Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Allsopp

Trains at York on last Thursday Including Intercity 47828, The Royal Scotsman & a few 800's
Please check the video!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kyle Allsopp

A video from 2010 at Newcastle when things were a little more interesting with a Croscountry & EMT HST hire, Coal Trains, 91's still in GNER Blue with the EC White stripe and much more!

Kyle Allsopp

GBRF liveried class 50's Nos.50049 and 50007 working the Festive York & Durham explorer
Please Check Out The Video

Kyle Allsopp

Today I spent the afternoon at Newcastle to catch the Northern Belle, class 321 move and some of the normal goings on!
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

Kyle Allsopp

After storming the East Coast Main Line for 40+ year's today is the day to say farewell to the Intercity 125 High Speed Train
Please Take A Look At This Video Of HST's Operation On The ECML Over The Last 10 Year's

Kyle Allsopp

A Video from the LNER Farewell HST Tour 'Let's go round again'

Kyle Allsopp

During the course of 2019, there is a hand full of footage that doesn't make it into the main video's. Please Enjoy this video!

Kyle Allsopp

Diverted trains on the ECML with class 88's, 66's, 70 and colas 67's
please check out the video

Kyle Allsopp

Trains In The North East
During the last week, I've been out and about and catching some trains with some interesting workings including GB Railfreight 66789, GBRF Caledonian Sleeper 73966 and DB Cargo 66177 Top and Tail 66003 with MPV on weedkilling duties.

Kyle Allsopp

Over the last couple of days, I've been out and about and catching some trains with some interesting workings including Colas Rail class 56's, Scotrail HST, GB Railfreight Royal Scotsman 66743 working the North Blyth Alcan and much more

Kyle Allsopp

Over the last couple of days, I've been out and about in Northumberland and on the Blyth & Tyne catching some of the normal workings including the Lynemouth Biomass, North Blyth Alcan, Seaham Cement and the Engineering trains to Doncaster.

Kyle Allsopp

Tyne & Wear metro Prototype car 4001 in its new 40th Anniversary Livery.

Please check out the video

Kyle Allsopp

The Tyne & Wear Metro Battery locos BL1+BL2 have been out and about on the Metro system during the week doing driver training and a Wagon move

Please tank a look at the video

Kyle Allsopp

A couple of weeks ago, saw some interesting rail movement in Northumberland with class 56's on engineers, both of GBRf Royal Scotsman's class 66's, GBRF London Transport liveried 66718 and engineering trains on the Blyth & Tyne.

Please

Kyle Allsopp

The Staycation Express
Make sure to check out the video with 37512 making a racket in the peaceful countryside.

Kyle Allsopp

I spent the day in Crewe railway station in August, i pooped down for the class 777 move and ended up seeing a lot more then I expected. please take a look at the video.

Kyle Allsopp

Trains in Manchester

During the summer I took a trip to Manchester to catch some of the new units and other rolling stock operating in the area. Please sit back and enjoy this video.
Please check out the video.

Kyle Allsopp

Please go check out my latest video of LNER trains diverting via the Metro Centre on the Tyne Valley.

Kyle Allsopp

BR Class 483 ex London Underground 1938 stock is a real gem hidden away on the Isle Of Wight. The trains are now 80+ years old making them the oldest trains in revenue earning services on the UK's network.
Sadly early next year will see the end for the 1938 stock with the Island Line closing for engineering work to make way for new class 484.
Please take a look at my video of the1938 stock operating on the line.

Kyle Allsopp

After my trip to Isle of wight, I spent the day at Eastleigh catching the goings-on please take a look.
-Kyle

Kyle Allsopp

Ever sinces I started train spotting I have always been a fan of class 91s. It has been great to watch them storm up and down the ECML, It is sad to see them go, they've served us well.

Please take a look at my latest video.
Class 91 Intercity 225 Compilation 2010-2020
Id really appreciate it if you could leave a like on the video.

Many Thanks
Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.