• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail video interview invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starz

Hi
I applied for customer service assistant for network rail back in march but with covid the application didn't progress so applied again when it came up in July. I passed assessment but later got an email in early August stating unsuccessful.
Out the blue i've been invited to complete a video interview. I've checked the status on my account and it still says unsuccessful.
Has anyone else experienced this? Do they sometimes go back through previous applicants?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sj123

Hi
I applied for customer service assistant for network rail back in march but with covid the application didn't progress so applied again when it came up in July. I passed assessment but later got an email in early August stating unsuccessful.
Out the blue i've been invited to complete a video interview. I've checked the status on my account and it still says unsuccessful.
Has anyone else experienced this? Do they sometimes go back through previous applicants?

Hi same happened to me and got an invite to do a video interview last Wednesday. still waiting to hear back from them. Have you heard anything back yet

Starz

Hi same happened to me and got an invite to do a video interview last Wednesday. still waiting to hear back from them. Have you heard anything back yet
Yeah I was invited to an assessment day. Just waiting to hear if I was successful or not

Status
Not open for further replies.