• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Tube and Overground Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western Sunset

Established Member
Has a new edition of the Rail Network Map for London & the South East been produced? Called in at Dorset's main station this morning and the latest edition they have is from December 2019. The latest tube map they could give me is from January 2022.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Has a new edition of the Rail Network Map for London & the South East been produced? Called in at Dorset's main station this morning and the latest edition they have is from December 2019. The latest tube map they could give me is from January 2022.
Yes - there is a 24 May 2022 version of London and SE on the National Rail website:
The rail and tube map (formerly London Connections) is also there, published same date.

Also, the current tube map on TfL’s site is dated June 2022

I think your question is really either:
Have hard copies of the National Rail maps actually ever been printed,
and if so, when will they ever get distributed to the wider area?

Western Sunset

Established Member
Yes - there is a 24 May 2022 version of London and SE on the National Rail website:
The rail and tube map (formerly London Connections) is also there, published same date.

Also, the current tube map on TfL’s site is dated June 2022

I think your question is really either:
Have hard copies of the National Rail maps actually ever been printed,
and if so, when will they ever get distributed to the wider area?
Yes, that's what I was really asking I suppose.
One of my daughters picked up a Tube Map dated May 2022 in London last week (which has the Liz Line on), but I was wondering if a printed London & South East map (what used to be called London Connections) has been produced since the December 2019 edition?

Last edited:

Andyh82

Established Member
I don’t think any printed material exists in National Rail now besides delay repay forms and leaflets for railcards that double up as applications forms

Chriso

Unfortunately National Rail have stopped printing hard copies of the London & South East map

Latest printed tube map is May 2022 . This was the edition printed for the opening of the Elizabeth line

Albaman

Are copies of the tube map available only at Transport for London Visitor Centres ?

( On the subject of printed material, recently at the Tourist Information Office in Carlisle, I obtained the current copy of the Guide to Train Services - Coast , Lakes, Dales and Fells booklet. It didn't seem to be on display at the station .)

Status
Not open for further replies.