• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern - Trainee Driver - Leeds & Newcastle (04/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic2

Sorry to hear you haven't had a response from them yet. It's always frustrating waiting to hear back about a job application. I may be wrong but I don't think their recruitment department is very big so they may still be processing the applications.
Best of luck and I hope you hear back soon.
Thanks a lot. In my experience so far they do seem to be a good HR team, Good luck with the rest of your application man!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kadot

When are courses running in November? Passed my interview and Psychometrics that's all.

Coletrain101

I have a trainne driver assessment day coming, up any tips or experiences would be appreciated.

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ?

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ? I have a psychometric day coming up following an interview if I'm successful.

ollie_hobbs

I have a trainne driver assessment day coming, up any tips or experiences would be appreciated.

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ?

Any tips on the assement day ? Any questions that were asked ? I have a psychometric day coming up following an interview if I'm successful.

What's the date of your assessment day? I have one for Northern on the 12th December. Let me know if you've found any top tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.