• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Now Playing....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Strathclyder

Established Member
Black Bowser's Castle - Paper Mario: Color Splash (composed/arranged by Takeru Kanazaki, Shigemitsu Goto & Fumihiro Isobe)

You can debate the direction this particular sub-series of the Mario franchise is headed in 'til the cows come home, but one thing remains consistent throughout all it's entries: the music is always exceedingly hard to switch off. The final level/castle/fortress tracks in Mario games are among the best of their kind, this being no exception. When the violins kick in, you know things just got real.

Last edited:

Strathclyder

Established Member
Origami Castle - Paper Mario: The Origami King OST

Hands down one of my favourite castle/final level/fortress pieces of all time. Not one I'd expect to find in a Mario game of all things, but it works so well in spite of that.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Mouse and The Traps - "Sometimes You Just Can't Win"

and "Maid Of Sugar, Maid Of Spice"

and "Lie, Beg, Borrow and Steal"

Cambus731

Eloy Silent Cries and Mighty Echoes

Hawkwind Warrior on the Edge of Time

Last edited:

Strathclyder

Established Member
Kelly Bailey - Self-Esteem Fund (Portal OST)

If I were asked to name a song that best represented the last 14-15 months, this would be the one I'd point to every time. A sense of loneliness, isolation and hoplessness that's, as strange as it may sound, comforting in it's own bittersweet way. I dunno, I honestly don't know how to properly put into words how this song makes me feel...