• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Old Tram TV Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
For anyone who is interested, there is a programme on BBC 3 or BBC 4 Diggi, on Monday evening at 2100 hrs 05 Dec all about the old UK trams. Maybe worth watching or recording.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
That isn't the one entitled 'Blackpool Tram', BBC4 23:30 is it?

No, that is another one infact, they must be having a tram evening, I just looked in my Radio Times, the one I was talking about is BBC 4 MON 05 DEC at 2100 HRS for 1 hour, then the Blackpool tram Prog is as you say BBC4 same day at 2330. That is a repeat of a 1992 programme, which I think I have seen.

It's sad, from what I have read and heard most of the good old Blackpool Trams have been taken off and replaced by modern new ones, what is even sadder, is that I think some of the old ones will be scrapped.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.