• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Onboard Catering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butts

Veteran Member
Having made quite a few journeys in BA Club Europe recently I must say the biggest disappointment has been The Breakfast (or lack of) in what is supposed to be a premium service.

Apparently they have foisted the Express Breakfast on the next level up for short haul routes.

It consists of a "heated croissant" with either Ham and Cheese or Cheese and Tomato and a few bits and pieces rather than a "Full English"

Conversely BA Cityflyer are serving the "real deal" - proper cooked breakfast.

Hopefully this is only a temporary measure and perhaps they ought to take some lessons from their junior sidekick who offer a better catering offer in both Club and Economy.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cactustwirly

Established Member
Having made quite a few journeys in BA Club Europe recently I must say the biggest disappointment has been The Breakfast (or lack of) in what is supposed to be a premium service.

Apparently they have foisted the Express Breakfast on the next level up for short haul routes.

It consists of a "heated croissant" with either Ham and Cheese or Cheese and Tomato and a few bits and pieces rather than a "Full English"

Conversely BA Cityflyer are serving the "real deal" - proper cooked breakfast.

Hopefully this is only a temporary measure and perhaps they ought to take some lessons from their junior sidekick who offer a better catering offer in both Club and Economy.

Can't you get a proper cooked breakfast at the lounge?

route101

Established Member
Cup of water and a shortbread on my Loganair flight. No hot drinks. Not sure if Loganair offered soft drinks or juice before.

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Cup of water and a shortbread on my Loganair flight. No hot drinks. Not sure if Loganair offered soft drinks or juice before.
A few years ago you got snacks and soft drinks, as well as a coffee and/or a beer. I flew Derry to Stansted and that was what was on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.