• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Paddington Station 24/7 - Channel 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
“And if they don’t get the problem fixed or the train moved or the train back into service, the evening peak will be put in jeopardy effecting thousands of commuters”
Thousands? More like dozens if last night's episode (filmed during 2020) was anything to go by! :rolleyes:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgwrich

Established Member
They’re in “the room” so to speak - control is shared between us and NR; and GWR staff are occasionally on the periphery of featured discussions and are often in the background of shots. But our camera guy seems much more interested in spending time with the Incident Controllers and Route Control Manager. This may or may not be a conscious decision by our/NRs management.

Not forgetting the dedicated BTP Inspector. Though surprisingly there has been very little BTP coverage in this series (I'm not surprised and I know the previous inspector has now retired - a very nice bloke to work with). I know those in Swindon have changed around a bit this year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.