• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parking at Runcorn station

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH1971

Established Member
I am booked on a train to London from Runcorn next Friday (4th December) and when coming to pick up the tickets yesterday (I came via Picow Farm Road and the M56) noted that the road appeared to be closed off for road works.

It appears that the car park on Holloway was shut and the multi story car park also appeared to be closed.

Does anyone else know about this and where I can park?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Polarbear

Established Member
The car park on Holloway used to only be open on weekdays in any case, so I'm not entirely surprised it's been closed at present.

When I've used Runcorn station, I've parked on Holloway rather than in the station car parks & not experienced any issues.

FrodshamJnct

Established Member
The car park on Holloway used to only be open on weekdays in any case, so I'm not entirely surprised it's been closed at present.

When I've used Runcorn station, I've parked on Holloway rather than in the station car parks & not experienced any issues.

Same. If you’re early enough you used to be able to park on the south side of Picow Farm Road also.

Status
Not open for further replies.