• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photo of the Month :: April 2020 - Voting

April 2020

Votes: 10 24.4%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Deepgreen

Established Member
Haha! Seriously though, sorry to hear of your entry going missing and best of luck for the next competition:)
The strange thing is that this particular time I had trouble uploading and had to try twice, then ask for confirmation that it had been received, which it had. First World problems!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Well done to sjpowermac

01 - sjpowermac
02 - monkeyhead
03 - thomasi
04 - 87electric
05 - xotGD
06 - Fraser 73A
07 - Domh245
08 - Western Sunset
09 - Kingston Flyer
10 - D16
11 - Ashley Lewis
12 - cowley
13 - CC 72100
14 - atomicdanny

sjpowermac

Established Member
The mono shot works well with the structures - a fine capture, and bravely-done considering the special train arriving.
Many thanks indeed, that’s a lovely comment to receive. I was very fortunate in that it’s a busy footbridge, seconds later the view was completely obscured by a hen party, I’m not certain I could have uploaded that one to a family friendly forum ;)

xotGD

Established Member
Many thanks indeed, that’s a lovely comment to receive. I was very fortunate in that it’s a busy footbridge, seconds later the view was completely obscured by a hen party, I’m not certain I could have uploaded that one to a family friendly forum ;)
It's a cracking shot, and I might just have to copy the idea the next time I'm in York!

After a month in the zero votes club, I can only improve!

sjpowermac

Established Member
It's a cracking shot, and I might just have to copy the idea the next time I'm in York!

After a month in the zero votes club, I can only improve!
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated :)

This is taken with the normal lens on an iPhone, so if you are using a mobile it’s easy enough, on an SLR I’d guess you would need about a 28mm lens to fit it all in.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated :)

This is taken with the normal lens on an iPhone, so if you are using a mobile it’s easy enough, on an SLR I’d guess you would need about a 28mm lens to fit it all in.
Well unbeknownst to me I voted for another one of your photos, and what a beauty it was.
I’d happily have that on my wall.
Thanks also to whoever gave mine a couple of votes.

sjpowermac

Established Member
Well unbeknownst to me I voted for another one of your photos, and what a beauty it was.
I’d happily have that on my wall.
Thanks also to whoever gave mine a couple of votes.
Many thanks indeed, that’s a really great message to receive. York is such a beautiful station. Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.