• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photo of the Month :: November 2020 - Voting

November 2020

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 24 61.5%

Votes: 2 5.1%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.1%

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Well done to deepgreen

01 - keithboddey
02 - deepgreen
03 - TDMB_1907
04 - xotGD
05 - Monkeyhead
06 - LUYMun
07 - fgwrich
08 - Bevan Price
09 - 4630
10 - mkrobins

Deepgreen

Established Member
I continue to be surprised how few entries there are here generally - photography is extremely popular among rail enthusiasts and professionals, so where are they all? The entries here don't need to be recent so the lack of travel this year shouldn't prevent participation. Odd.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I continue to be surprised how few entries there are here generally - photography is extremely popular among rail enthusiasts and professionals, so where are they all? The entries here don't need to be recent so the lack of travel this year shouldn't prevent participation. Odd.
Mine are nowhere near as good as yours. :lol:

atomicdanny

For me I don't think mine are good enough :), that being said I'm very self-critical so finding a good picture is almost impossible for me. (equally, with some of the themes I've not had any pictures that fit or are good enough)

Trackman

Established Member
I would have voted but I only have just seen it in 'new posts'.
Must have missed it before, so will check the section out in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.