• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Prosecutor settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footynatic

Thanks @Fawkes Cat @30907 @MotCO , think you’re all right, I’m not in for a few days now anyway so will write to them, do a bit of research then speak to my manager.

will report back when I have an update, thanks for the help
Hi all,

Had response from 2nd letter and just thought I’d update and say TIL have responded and offered me an out of court settlement of £83.70 due to having no previous incidents on file. This is after the 6 months period however if I’m honest I think I’m happy to pay this, I was prepared to pay a lot more.

thanks to everybody that has helped over the past 6 months, been one of the most stressful times of my life and learned a lot from a mistake I definitely won’t be making again.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WesternLancer

Established Member

Hi all,

Had response from 2nd letter and just thought I’d update and say TIL have responded and offered me an out of court settlement of £83.70 due to having no previous incidents on file. This is after the 6 months period however if I’m honest I think I’m happy to pay this, I was prepared to pay a lot more.

thanks to everybody that has helped over the past 6 months, been one of the most stressful times of my life and learned a lot from a mistake I definitely won’t be making again.
Thx for update. TBH there have been cases on here where it has taken longer and more hassle to get to that point with TIL so perhaps this is a reasonable outcome, if not of course a cheap one.

Veteran Member
Thx for update. TBH there have been cases on here where it has taken longer and more hassle to get to that point with TIL so perhaps this is a reasonable outcome, if not of course a cheap one.
Likewise thanks, though I would say from many previous threads £80 plus fare is bottom-of-the-range :)

Footynatic

Likewise thanks, though I would say from many previous threads £80 plus fare is bottom-of-the-range :)
Was more than happy to pay that, expected a lot more.

the price of the fare was stated as around £17, so the excess only actually worked out at around £66

Status
Not open for further replies.