• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Public Transport - Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

_toommm_

Established Member
Hi folks,

I’m looking for a bit of advice for the best ticket to buy. I’ll be staying near Barcelona’s main airport (near Cèntric station), and wanting to take the metro today and tomorrow into Barcelona. Would anyone be able to advise if it’s just best to buy a return for the Friday and Saturday, or if there’s a multi-modal ticket available for buses too?

It’s a very last-minute trip and I’ve not been abroad in over a decade, so I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience. Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lewlew

There is the Hola Barcelona card valid for varying lengths and valid on metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).

48 hours is €16.40 available from any metro station.

_toommm_

Established Member
There is the Hola Barcelona card valid for varying lengths and valid on metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).

48 hours is €16.40 available from any metro station.

Just to say thank you very much for this suggestion :) it worked perfectly for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.