• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question about email alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete_uk

Established Member
Hi all

wasn't sure where to put this, but I have left the box blank where you can have the option to receive email alerts when someone posts to a watch thread, however i still get emails saying someone has posted in 'such and such' topic. Is there something I'm missing? My deleted email box keeps getting rather full!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Typhoon

Established Member
Hi all

wasn't sure where to put this, but I have left the box blank where you can have the option to receive email alerts when someone posts to a watch thread, however i still get emails saying someone has posted in 'such and such' topic. Is there something I'm missing? My deleted email box keeps getting rather full!
As no one else has responded, I will enter a short observation. I thought this was happening to me sometimes until I checked only to find 'and receive email notifications' was ticked. I think it was because I was leaving it to last, and being in a hurry not clicking in the right place because its a small box. I now do the unticking early on if it is a thread I don't need reminding about so if anything gets rushed its the very end of the sentenc

Status
Not open for further replies.