• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail riders club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolgoch

Hi , i`m a newbie ,just joined and was wondering if there are any other ex Rail Riders Club members in the forum . i was a member and still have most of my Rail Riders stuff but my old membership card is missing . i`d love to get a copy of the card so was wondering if anyone can print me a copy so i can print it out and put it with my stuff?. i`d be very grateful.

i1`m a keen train spotter and love steam too ,my fave locos being Tornado and the Flying Scotsman. last friday the Stobart Rail loco was at bescot station near walsall and i was so pleasded to spot it being an Eddie Stobart fan. cheers from sue .:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HawkeyeTheNoo

I was a member for only two years (I got too old!) way back in the early 80's. I don't have my membership card but I do have a facsimilie of one that I got with my Bachmann Class 47 "Rail Riders" that I could scan and email you if you want to pm me an email addy! Still got two of my badges though! :)

Dolgoch

I was a member for only two years (I got too old!) way back in the early 80's. I don't have my membership card but I do have a facsimilie of one that I got with my Bachmann Class 47 "Rail Riders" that I could scan and email you if you want to pm me an email addy! Still got two of my badges though! :)

HI , GREAT TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER EX RAIL RIDER. YES, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE FACSIMILE OF THE CARD YOU HAVE, MY EMAIL IS [email protected] cheers sue.:)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
We had a thread on this a while back at http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42981. There are scans of some stuff from Rail Riders at http://www.srpublicity.co.uk/brs/brs19.htm

I too have a Rail Riders badge at home, maybe one to wear when I visit the Great Central Railway for a run on the line's Jinty. :lol:

hi thanks for your reply . will check the web out , cheers sue
We had a thread on this a while back at http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42981. There are scans of some stuff from Rail Riders at http://www.srpublicity.co.uk/brs/brs19.htm

I too have a Rail Riders badge at home, maybe one to wear when I visit the Great Central Railway for a run on the line's Jinty. :lol:

i have my stickers station stamps, membership badge, voucherr book, 2 larger star badges ,3 rail rider pacer badges, and the 3 star traveller sew on badges. sadly lost membership card. i was wondering if a Rail Riders fan club could be started for ex members. we could maybe organise a trip to train spot at a main station somewhere like birmingham new street , crewe, etc for a day`s spotting . sue

phil8715

I used to be in Rail Riders too and before that the Great Rail Club. God I'm showing my age lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dolgoch

Anyone still got a Rail Riders holdall? I'm sure they did t-shirts as well.

hi , i had a holdall too , bought it at a RAIL Riders day at the london transport museum. dont have it now sadly. if anyone has one they dont want then i can give it a good home! cant recall t shirts though i did see a pic of someone with one .
hi ,like the avatars some of you have , i`d love one of the flying scotsman but havent a clue how to do it . not too clever with computers. could some one find a good pic and put it on for me ? cheers.

4SRKT

Established Member
I would have been in Rail Riders, but had privs so didn't need the vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.