• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail travel during COVID19 outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistler40145

Established Member
Myself and my girlfriend will be travelling to Skegness soon for a weeks holiday.

I am registered disabled and my girlfriend will be accompanying me and receiving the reduced fares, do we have to sit separately on the train or as she's my assistance, can she sit next to me or opposite if sat at a table seat?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LowLevel

Established Member
If you are in a social bubble/resident together you can sit together on the train. East Midlands Railway are not blocking seats on their trains. In the event Skegness services are busier than anticipated do be aware that a contingency plan exists to put a queueing system in place so you may not be able to board your intended service, if that is important avoiding the usual busier times is probably sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.