• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rapido Trains - The West Midlands Fleetline bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyrleybart

Established Member
The three of my order arrived today courtesy of Royal Mail.
These are a massive ss tep up from those die cast models with their sometimes dodgy printed on details. they are prefitted with lighting and are packaged with a mini lighting loom under the middle of the bus mounted on it's plinth in a clear display case. My three are WMPTE blue and cream numbered 6315 6425 and 6981. More modern liveries are available.

These are 1:76 4mm scale matching OO trains

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
The three of my order arrived today courtesy of Royal Mail.
These are a massive ss tep up from those die cast models with their sometimes dodgy printed on details. they are prefitted with lighting and are packaged with a mini lighting loom under the middle of the bus mounted on it's plinth in a clear display case. My three are WMPTE blue and cream numbered 6315 6425 and 6981. More modern liveries are available.

These are 1:76 4mm scale matching OO trains

Any chance of a photo with the lights on? They sound really interesting. :)

Wyrleybart

Established Member
Any chance of a photo with the lights on? They sound really interesting. :)
Not opened mine yet and haven't rigged up a 12V DC supply for them yet, but this is a WIP prototype

And another

The Hattons webpage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.