• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Rose, Red Line and Red Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

Does anyone know if RedLine and Red Eagle share management with Red Rose and if so, where can I find a fleetlist for all three? Many thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hst43102

Not sure about Red Eagle. Red Rose and Redline are one and the same company. I can get you a fleetlist if you'd like.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Does anyone know if RedLine and Red Eagle share management with Red Rose and if so, where can I find a fleetlist for all three? Many thanks in advance.

In my understanding they are three family companies which are very closely connected on that basis but each is its own limited company. I also understand anecdotally that the owners of Z&S International (the other significant family owned bus[1] company in Aylesbury) have or have had some sort of family feud with them :)

[1] Motts of course is family-owned but just does coaches these days.

PeterC

Established Member
Details of directors can be found online. Only two family members appear to be on the boards of more than one company:

Taj Khan is a director of Rose and Line
Sardar Khan is a director of Rose and Eagle

Assuming, of course, that the published Companies House information is up to date.

ANDREW_D_WEBB

AFAIK they are the same family and work closely together but are separate companies. LOTS cover the fleets in their fleetbook.

hst43102

I've got a relatively up to date fleetlist which can be found here :

Status
Not open for further replies.