• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Blue stripe (Mk3) Sleepers 10578 & 10610

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eastwestdivide

Established Member
The pic is on Flickr.
Sorry, I might have mnisunderstood here. Did you mean a pic of the sleeper with a blue stripe instead of red?
I can't see a link to a Flickr photo of that, either earlier in this thread, or on that RMWeb thread (where there is a fotopic link that doesn't work).

Scotrail84

Established Member
I'm sure theres photo on flicker somewhere (might have been linked on here) of a mk3 sleeper tucked in behind the loco on service leaving Perth heading towards Glasgow. The days coaches are in ScotRail livery but I cant remember what livery the sleeper coach is in. Its either Blue/Grey or the ScotRail livery, I cant remember unfortunately.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I'm sure theres photo on flicker somewhere (might have been linked on here) of a mk3 sleeper tucked in behind the loco on service leaving Perth heading towards Glasgow. The days coaches are in ScotRail livery but I cant remember what livery the sleeper coach is in. Its either Blue/Grey or the ScotRail livery, I cant remember unfortunately.
If it's the one I'm thinking of the sleeper is in blue/grey. There is one of a train at Queen Street and the sleeper is branded "ScotRail Sleeper" but it's still in blue/grey.

Waverleystu

I’m sure I seen the clip on YouTube, DBSO leading and a Blue/Grey MK3 SLEP at the rear of the service along with a Scotrail Liveried 47/7

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I’m sure I seen the clip on YouTube, DBSO leading and a Blue/Grey MK3 SLEP at the rear of the service along with a Scotrail Liveried 47/7
One of Soi Buakhao's numerous YouTube videos has a set appear with a sleeper in the formation, I think the Queen Street 1989 one iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.