• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Settlement Association

Ivo

Established Member
Hold on a sec guys; look carefully! After Telford we went to Sevenoaks, then to Worthing... and then lost it!

Until this is remedied it is back to Worthing. Unfortunately, from the average citizen's perspective.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Woohoo. Back on track :p

Oxford will forever be linked with Cambridge. Might be something to do with the X5 coach, but something tells me there's more to it than that? :lol:

MK Tom

Established Member
Cambridge has a university founded by breakaway Oxfordians just like Buckingham (incidentally also on the X5).

MK Tom

Established Member
Sorry deltic but Edinburgh came after Ludlow...

Edinburgh is the seat of a devolved government as is Cardiff.

MK Tom

Established Member
Ah sorry my bad got confused there.

Sleaford has a bypass on the A17 as does King's Lynn. Well it turns into the A47 but still counts :p

Ivo

Established Member
Poole is also a large town whose local phone code technically belongs to an adjacent settlement.

Dover is spelt differently in French, as is Edinburgh.

Really? Can't say I knew that! How would one spell Edinburgh in la Français then?

gg1

Established Member
Wolverhampton Wanderers got their little botties kicked by the mighty Baggies in the past week, as did Aston Villa :lol::lol::lol: