• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shepperton to Sheerness day return fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good morning, I am planning to travel on a Saturday in Mid October from Shepperton SHP to Sheerness on Sea SSS, using a day return fare with a Network South East Card discount. Has there been a small fare increase in recent weeks.? When I was checking this journey a few weeks ago, the fare came up as about £ 20.00 CDR NSE, but when I looked just now, it seems to be about £ 22.70.

I would change trains at; Clapham Junction, London Victoria and Sittingbourne.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Good morning, I am planning to travel on a Saturday in Mid October from Shepperton SHP to Sheerness on Sea SSS, using a day return fare with a Network South East Card discount. Has there been a small fare increase in recent weeks.? When I was checking this journey a few weeks ago, the fare came up as about £ 20.00 CDR NSE, but when I looked just now, it seems to be about £ 22.70.

I would change trains at; Clapham Junction, London Victoria and Sittingbourne.

Two fares, 'any permitted' and 'not valid on HS1'. The 'Not valid on HS1' fare is still £20.00 return with the railcard.

http://www.brfares.com/#!fares?orig=SHP&dest=SSS&rlc=NEW

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Ok, thank you, (just found out that I will have to travel at a later date as there seems to be loads of engineering work in that area. )

Status
Not open for further replies.