• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Split tickets via London

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlowDonkey

I have tickets (Advance + Single) for Harrogate to High Wycombe via London. Rather than an Advance for the whole journey, I found the combination of Harrogate to Kings Cross and London U1 to High Wycombe slightly cheaper. A quick check on one of the splitting sites didn't seem to pick up this possible combination.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul Kelly

Verified Rep - BR Fares
I can get that option to show on TrainSplit.com for a journey departing Harrogate next Wednesday at 1pm. Actually, it's an advance from Harrogate to Zone U12 and then an anytime day single from London Terminals to High Wycombe, but close enough! Do you remember if you saw any advances at all in the results you found? If not, my guess would be a temporary issue connecting to the NRS to check the availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.