• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St Pancras (EMR high level) ticket barrier staff....Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Phil

Established Member
They often seem maligned I would just like to redress that to show our appreciation of good public service.

Our incoming train had been delayed and coincided with another service yesterday morning, both had been quite busy. The gate staff opened the gates to speed the outgoing passengers and prevent overcrowding.

On our return in the evening, despite an extensive search of my wife's handbag and all our pockets, one of our tickets could not be found, but we had the receipt showing correct purchase, my wife was getting upset but the staff issued a "pass", even pointing out an earlier alternative train for us to use.....and gave us a couple of bottles of water as we went on our hot and frazzled - but relieved way. So "THANK YOU" EMRT station staff.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

zwk500

Veteran Member
Good to hear, and if you haven't already, do get in contact with EMR's customer services team to pass on the positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.