• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Facts Journey Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pdeaves

Established Member
Burnley Manchester Road carried, between circa 2012 and circa 2016, additional signs promoting 'UCFB College of Football Business'

(am I doing this right?)

A Challenge

Established Member
Bradford Interchange is the one of the two stations, both termini, in the centre of Bradford that has the more frequent service to London, operated by Grand Central.

Springs Branch

Established Member
Garforth was opened in 1834 by the Leeds & Selby Railway, the first main-line railway in Yorkshire. At the time of opening, a masonry skew bridge was constructed carrying a turnpike over the railway at an oblique angle. As with the example at Rainhill on the Liverpool & Manchester Railway, these pre-Victorian skew bridges were considered an engineering wonder at the time.

A Challenge

Established Member
The seaside resort of Scarborough is now left with only one station and line out to Seamer, but used to have another line round the coast the other way to Whitby from Scarborough Lonsdale Road.

A Challenge

Established Member
Not sure whether this will be as interesting, but I'll set the next journey as Shoeburyness to Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.