• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR Guards Recruitment 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEW

Established Member
There are 4 wages, the trainee rate that you will be on during training which will be approximately 3 months, then after that the full rate minus 25% for 6 months, the full rate minus 10% for 6 months and then the full rate.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Numbnuts846

Was just looking at this. Would living in Taunton put them off if I was to apply. Also the training wage is quite a drop from my hgv driver wage but the full wage is higher. How long do you roughly stay on trainee wage
Once you become productive you rise to 75% of the full wage then 6 months from the productive date you rise to 90% and then a further 6 months you receive the full rate and Taunton to Yeovil is well within the 45min travel allowance

truffle

Long time lurker, had an interview last week for Farnham commercial guard, anyone else apply? Heard back? Felt like it went well, we will see.

RailEnt

I also had an interview for Woking, haven’t heard anything yet in more than a week, is that a bad sign ?

Long time lurker, had an interview last week for Farnham commercial guard, anyone else apply? Heard back? Felt like it went well, we will see.
Have they got back to you? I feel like i got the L this time…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.