• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Cotswold Express, 34046 Braunton. 12th September 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1002

Not the shot I intended.
Went to a farm crossing near Fladbury only to find they have installed some very loud sirens which wail continuously when a train passes!
Managed to relocate to a nearby over bridge to get this simple record shot.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
A very good video there: nice to see the engine from an angle I'd not seen it from before. Is that on the Cotswold Line? Looks like a nice location.
I saw the railtour earlier - first time I'd seen steam actually in steam for months and months - maybe even since last year!
Quite a few people went out to see it where I went, which is nice and shows people are still watching trains! :)
I'll see if I can upload some of my photos to Flickr later.

-Peter

D1002

A very good video there: nice to see the engine from an angle I'd not seen it from before. Is that on the Cotswold Line? Looks like a nice location.
I saw the railtour earlier - first time I'd seen steam actually in steam for months and months - maybe even since last year!
Quite a few people went out to see it where I went, which is nice and shows people are still watching trains! :)
I'll see if I can upload some of my photos to Flickr later.

-Peter
The location is Fladbury, on the Cotswold Line, between Evesham and Pershore.

Status
Not open for further replies.