• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The East Somerset Railway in 1993.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon All,

I spent quite a lot of my lockdown time digitalising some of my old VHS footage and posting the results on YouTube. The most recent addition is some footage of the East Somerset Railway that I shot on a visit in 1993 and that features the 9F 92203 BLACK PRINCE which is, of course, no longer there. Here's the link if anyone would like to have a look; hope it's of interest:

TTFN,

Ron.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bessie

Thanks for posting. It's a good video. I plan to visit this year and it will be interesting to see how things have changed.

Thanks for posting. It's a good video. I plan to visit this year and it will be interesting to see how things have changed.

Glad it's of interest. I haven't been there since 1993, so it's high time I went there again! In the meantime, I'll get the second part of my 1993 video edited and on YouTube in due course, so watch this space...

Status
Not open for further replies.