• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class800

Established Member
My observation if it is helpful.

Drayton Park is on the line between Highbury and Islington and Finsbury Park. Dalton Kingsland is on the London Overground between Canonbury and Hackney Central. We came in via Dalston Junction, Canonbury, then Highbury & Islington. It seems @A Challenge move at 23.25 might not be valid, since to reach Dalton Kingsland you would have to call again at Canonbury, since London Overground is all stations and Dalton Kingsland is between Canonbury and Hackney Central, not adjacent to Highbury and Islington from where the move was played. Drayton Park would be fine from Highbury and Islington it seems.

The potentially invalid posting seems to be the Dalton Kingsland one.

I would agree that we need an Adjudicator to determine the way forward here.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It would appear to me that the most recent valid posting is Drayton Park, with this following on from Highbury & Islington. I have struck out the posting for Dalston Kingsland.