• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class800

Established Member
Just noting we've already been on this line, though not called at Bletchley, so going to need to watch out for potential re-use of stations ahead

A Challenge

Established Member
Thank you—I sometimes see it specified that the LL platforms are used if the route comes up from DC land though.
@Whistler40145 is correct in saying that London St Pancras is treated as only one station, whether the Low Level or High Level, and any specification of which level is used should be ignored, and moves may be made that use either part of the station from a post that specifies.

This does not proclaim that it is a win, but if confirmed that the above is indeed a win, the next leg should start at Tolworth.
North Wembley is a win.

Malden Manor

M-Train

From Coruscant-upon-Pearl to North Acton....
@Whistler40145 is correct in saying that London St Pancras is treated as only one station, whether the Low Level or High Level, and any specification of which level is used should be ignored, and moves may be made that use either part of the station from a post that specifies.

North Wembley is a win.

Malden Manor
Thank you for the clarification; further to the original question, can complexes like Bank/Monument (did it come up when we allowed LUL here?) or Hackney Central/Downs be considered the same station?

A Challenge

Established Member
Thank you for the clarification; further to the original question, can complexes like Bank/Monument (did it come up when we allowed LUL here?) or Hackney Central/Downs be considered the same station?
Hackney Central and Hackney Downs are counted as separate stations. I'm not aware of LU being allowed in this game (at least it hasn't in my time here), so there has never been an occasion on which that has needed to be decided, though I would assume they would be two separate stations.