• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

"The Railway Adventures" - Geoff Marshall & Vicki Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelW

Established Member
Anyone who followed their journey around "All The Stations" on You Tube a year or two ago might like to know that the book based on their travels is currently available in hardback from discount bookshop The Works for £6.

(Note: as far as I can see, all the existing threads on the subject of their travels appear to be locked now).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Anyone who followed their journey around "All The Stations" on You Tube a year or two ago might like to know that the book based on their travels is currently available in hardback from discount bookshop The Works for £6.

(Note: as far as I can see, all the existing threads on the subject of their travels appear to be locked now).
Thanks for letting us know - I don't know what price the book usually is but having it on offer for £6 is amazing. Normally this kind of book is around £20 - not on!

-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.