• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Woodfield branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourtytwo

I must say that there’s some very nice looking ballast going down there and your experiment has been interesting. :)
I really like the track layout especially around the shed. It’s always good to have a couple of outside stabling roads the way you’ve got it set up.
The MPD ballast makes me salivate thinking of summer bbq's every time I look at it :lol:
Thank you for your kind comments, the road nearest the shed is an ash road, I skipped the ballast between the rails & painted the sleepers and baseboard matt black to simulate a pit, there's a low sided wagon parked there for someone on punishment to dig out the pit <(
The other road is for coaling but there is not enough room to model the entire stage so no crane, I will add some coal scattered around to give the general idea.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I think that’ll work well with the coal, there’s definitely enough room to do a thin stage. Or you could do a bigger one and have it removable maybe? Just have it on when you’re running trains?

Status
Not open for further replies.