• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train delay attributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontime

I’ve applied for the above role and my application is now with the hiring manager. I’ve looked at the DAPR, looked at routes, tocs, focs and the job spec etc. What sort of competency questions will be asked, is there anything I need to be doing?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SWTurbo

Any news on this? I'm currently waiting invite to assessment 2 for two posts at the Basingstoke ROC so anyone with TDA and/or Basingstoke ROC insights would be greatly appreciated!

Havenstreet86

I had my final interview for this and was told it was 12 candidates being interviewed for 3 full-time roles and 8 for 2 part-time roles. 2 days later I received the unsuccessful email and the manager phoned me almost immediately to say the role had been cancelled due to cost cutting. Fuming wasn’t the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.