• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport For Wales Livery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bob Price

Well I did copy a link to a picture of it but apparently it's been deleted due to a tidy up. Not sure what going on but I may forget these boards. I have added pics, videos and links for sometime and all of a sudden they are not good enough.

Cardiff123

Established Member
Well I did copy a link to a picture of it but apparently it's been deleted due to a tidy up. Not sure what going on but I may forget these boards. I have added pics, videos and links for sometime and all of a sudden they are not good enough.
The photo of one half of 150236 in TfW livery that emerged yesterday, was stolen (reposted without permission) from a closed FB group so that's why the photos have now be taken down.

Bob Price

Thank you for clarifying. That could have been explained rather than a poorly worded message that there was a forum tidy. I post in good faith and have shared images and videos of my own to try and contribute. I will be thinking twice about posting any links or media from now on.

HarryL

Squint and it looks like a Greater Anglia class 317.
Remove the logos and you’ve got a picture of a GA 317.
This describes most of TfWs livery variants to be fair. ;)

I do like how clean the trains come out looking with TfW. I forget the exact class but I remember seeing a photo of a sprinter they did up and thinking it looked like it just came off the production line which is more than can be said for some operators rebrands.

Mollman

Established Member
just to warn you this photo has been pulled several times on here due to being a leak off a closed Facebook group
Is it the same picture? The linked one is on Flickr and looks like it could have been taken from a passing train.

tomm

On Moderation
Hi does anyone know which charity livery was chosen for the TfW DVTs - the closing date was 17th February?

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Train

Established Member
Other points with 153s:

153968, 153972 and 153982 in East Midlands Livery to add to list.

153974 is not a TFW one. It travelled with 918 but only to donate it's wheels to 918
Are all of the 153/9 units in service (presumably with other units) at the moment would you know please?

Mollman

Established Member
Hi does anyone know which charity livery was chosen for the TfW DVTs - the closing date was 17th February?
I'm guessing that, if the closing date was today, it might be another week before they announce anything.

The_Train

Established Member
Only 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 left to refurb, 107 will most likely be last as its TFW livery outside but Arriva green inside
My records have 105 as being in the ATW livery still - anyone know when this was transformed into TfW please?

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
150253 now re-liveried but not out on the road just yet. Confirming post in another thread but thought I would refer to it in this title also to keep it up to date.

Understand 150241 will be the next 150 to be done in TFW Livery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.