• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport For Wales Livery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
The 158s are going to Doncaster for the work and not Crewe
Which work are you talking about? I thought we had previously established that Doncaster are doing standard C4 overhauls, but the refurbishment work is done at Crewe.

The_Train

Established Member
Does anyone know if 150260 has been turned Red/White? I can't see anything that would suggest it has been but RTT are showing it active today and their little diagram has it in the TfW colours :s

Mollman

Established Member
Thanks for that

Has a non-DTV Mark 4 livery been created yet? I read it was being created what with the 67s and DTV Mark 4s in a new livery
No and the way the press release about the GC MK4s read there might not be one.

Dan15812

Sorry if this has already been discussed a number of times. As haven't been following TFW unit refubs.
The record I have of the refurb progress is a bit out of date so if somebody could update me with a record that would be much appreciated! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.