• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trip from Manchester to Gloucester/Bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Techniquest - Many thanks for your recommendation of No 21 Aylestone Hill. Everything about the place was fabulous. Very handy for the station too.

I really enjoyed Hereford. I'm not particularly religious, but The Cathedral was breathtaking and full of history. Had a walk along and across the Wye, which was lovely. Very friendly people. I'll definitely be revisiting in the future.

You're most welcome! Not particularly religious either, glad to hear you liked our cathedral. The one in Worcester is also worth a peek if you're ever in the city (which is where I'm posting from right now for that matter), some nice walks along the canal there, certainly worth a look for a trip in the future.

Thanks for letting me know how you got on, I was wondering about that recently!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.