• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Try this announcement then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but here we go anyway.

Platform 4 for the 2245 First Great Western to Swansea.

Calling at:

Reading
Didcot Parkway
Swindon
Bristol Parkway
Newport
Cardiff Central
Pontyclun
Pencoed
Bridgend
Pyle
Port Talbot Parkway
Baglan
Briton Ferry
Neath
Skewen
Llansamlet
and SWANSEA.

First Class accommodation can be found towards the rear of this train.

Platform 4 for the 2245 First Great Western service to Swansea.

(It becomes a stopper after Cardiff purely to test you lot.)

Anyone who gets it completely right will be congratulated by me. Remember to use emphasis in the correct places in the correct words. Any entries with music in the background are automatically disqualified, as are those who use the style of 'The next train to arrive at...'.

Good luck.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
To hear a positive comment out of me on a day like today is very unusual, would be well sought after.

I can't exactly offer a prize for getting it 100% right, although I can't see anyone getting it completely down. Hence to offer a congratulatory reply from me would be good, in the sense that to get it 100% right will not be easy. There are approximately TWO other members on this forum that might be able to crack some of the pronounications, that's it.

In any case, I'm starting to ramble, so if you fancy a go at it, feel free to do so, the prize only being 'Well done, congratulations on getting it right'.

Status
Not open for further replies.