• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trying to get delay repay for a journey on a rover ticket with GWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanstallon

Although their website is clear that you can claim for delay when you were using a rover ticket (the fare is divided by the number of days validity), I got this reply:
"The ticket provided does not display the journey details. Please ensure you provide a photo or scan of your ticket showing the journey the ticket was valid for."

I had already sent them a copy of my ticket! I had also detailed the journey (Portsmouth Harbour to Penryn) and the time when it should have run. I hate it when people don't bother to read things I've sent.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

zero

I think that's just an automated response and nobody read it. Same thing happened to me when I had a ticket on multiple operators and I only claimed for the GWR portion, the system said the ticket didn't match the journey I had entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.