• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TSW2020 East Coastway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveP29

DLC'd this one recently, and am enjoying it immensely, if it had been the main route when I bought the game, I think I'd be much more proficient at the whole thing as I struggled in the beginning with locos on Transpennine and Tees Valley (opening the throttle to wide too quickly, the red zig zag lines are the bane of my life on those locos).

Anyway, a small observation, is the approach to Lewes 10mph in the real world?
It's probably something really obvious, but I can't work out why the limit is so low.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paul1609

Established Member
DLC'd this one recently, and am enjoying it immensely, if it had been the main route when I bought the game, I think I'd be much more proficient at the whole thing as I struggled in the beginning with locos on Transpennine and Tees Valley (opening the throttle to wide too quickly, the red zig zag lines are the bane of my life on those locos).

Anyway, a small observation, is the approach to Lewes 10mph in the real world?
It's probably something really obvious, but I can't work out why the limit is so low.
Its the overlap between the Eastbound Platform starter and the Junction with the London Line. There have been several incidents over the years.
I was disappointed it was not rectified during the re-signalling but it would be a major infrastructure project and as we know if it doesn't go to London theres no money for it in the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.