• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UK rail fleet reliability data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman

Established Member
I'm looking for some MTIN data, specifically for HSTs and Class 80x trains. I've previously managed to find this by Googling around a bit, but this morning my internet search powers are weak, and I can't seem to find anything. Is this data available for public use anywhere?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
I'm looking for some MTIN data, specifically for HSTs and Class 80x trains. I've previously managed to find this by Googling around a bit, but this morning my internet search powers are weak, and I can't seem to find anything. Is this data available for public use anywhere?
Not been put online anywhere public before IIRC, normally figures seem to come out annually via Modern Railways magazine’s end of year reliability comparison article.

They also do monthly summaries for new stock.

Journeyman

Established Member
Not been put online anywhere public before IIRC, normally figures seem to come out annually via Modern Railways magazine’s end of year reliability comparison article.

They also do monthly summaries for new stock.

Ah, OK - I think I've been suffering from a defective memory here, and may have got them from an internal source. It was for something work-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.