• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Urgent TOPS Requests

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

221101 Voyager

Established Member
Is 390010 out today please?

Also what is on these please?

Many thanks. :D

Last edited:

DBS92042

Established Member
Is 390010 out today please?

Also what is on these please?

Many thanks. :D
37884 on the Derby to Parkeston
66558 on the 4M58
90012 on the Crewe-Wembley-Crewe

Roger B

Hi. Could anyone confirm the consist of today's 3B92, Carlisle to Crewe, please. TRUST records 12814 included, but another report says otherwise. Many thanks - and thanks to everyone who provides information on this forum - really appreciated.

Last edited:

87electric

689E 0456½ Hadley Wood to Belmont Down Yard
Can someone please supply the correct headcode that is currently being operated today by 56302 & 56094? Thanks

Rhysdabeast

Established Member
Hi. Could anyone confirm the consist of today's 3B92, Carlisle to Crewe, please. TRUST records 12814 included, but another report says otherwise. Many thanks - and thanks to everyone who provides information on this forum - really appreciated.
Reported to be TP02 (12802 12706 12705 12704 11502)

Roger B

Reported to be TP02 (12802 12706 12705 12704 11502)
Many thanks Rhysdabeast. That confirms the info from Steven Atkinson in the email I received this morning from the CoachingStock group. Though why TRUST has 12814 recorded remains a mystery - unless else anyone can spill the beans! Thanks again!

Rhysdabeast

Established Member
Many thanks Rhysdabeast. That confirms the info from Steven Atkinson in the email I received this morning from the CoachingStock group. Though why TRUST has 12814 recorded remains a mystery - unless else anyone can spill the beans! Thanks again!
As far as I'm aware 12814 is a spare for the MK5 fleet. It might actually be in the formation and reported that it was TP02 from the other coach numbers

Spartacus

Established Member
As far as I'm aware 12814 is a spare for the MK5 fleet. It might actually be in the formation and reported that it was TP02 from the other coach numbers

It's certainly a bit strange as it was in the consist for the Crewe - Longsight move too. There's a move back to Crewe soon, heaven knows what that might be! :lol:

Roger B

It's certainly a bit strange as it was in the consist for the Crewe - Longsight move too. There's a move back to Crewe soon, heaven knows what that might be! :lol:
The return move to Crewe was cancelled, shortly after its scheduled departure time. Another one is pencilled in for this morning (09.55), although this one's to Crewe LNWR rather than Basford Hall (the destination of yesterday's cancelled run). Might this be the return working of yesterdays consist (from Carlisle to MIS via Crewe), or is it a more likely to be something else - if it runs at all?

One other thing of note in today's run is a note on RTT that whilst at Crewe (10.39 - 10.43) 'Service passed another here, loses and gains coaches here'. Four mins seems a bit tight to be adding / losing coaches, with associated brake tests, etc.

Spartacus

Established Member
Hi All
Can anyone tell me what is on this
Cheers

5R70, 37611 & 37800 with barriers.

The return move to Crewe was cancelled, shortly after its scheduled departure time. Another one is pencilled in for this morning (09.55), although this one's to Crewe LNWR rather than Basford Hall (the destination of yesterday's cancelled run). Might this be the return working of yesterdays consist (from Carlisle to MIS via Crewe), or is it a more likely to be something else - if it runs at all?

One other thing of note in today's run is a note on RTT that whilst at Crewe (10.39 - 10.43) 'Service passed another here, loses and gains coaches here'. Four mins seems a bit tight to be adding / losing coaches, with associated brake tests, etc.

It's the same consist today, including the spare DT, and ran as 3C91 Longsight to Carlisle this morning.

I suspect someone put in the wrong code in the drop down menu when they were creating the schedule there at Crewe :lol:

Roger B

It's the same consist today, including the spare DT, and ran as 3C91 Longsight to Carlisle this morning.

I suspect someone put in the wrong code in the drop down menu when they were creating the schedule there at Crewe :lol:
Many thanks Spartacus.

I missed it at Gatley by 4 mins yesterday (running 24 mins early!) - so annoyed with myself for not timing my walk a little earlier!

Oh well, there's always next time - whenever that'll be!

Thanks again.

Roger B

Roger B

Got it! 68034 up front, coaches of TP02 (although couldn't see all - going too fast), and definitely 12814 on the rear.

According to RTT it left Crewe 1 min early, and then must have hammered it to get to Gatley 30 early. No timings are shown between Crewe North and Styal, and the timings for Styal and points North only appeared after if had passed through Gatley. So it was a close call - but with a happy ending.

Thanks again Spartacus - really appreciated.