• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VHS Railway tapes for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
I would buy all of these but I recently I threw my Video player out in favour of a DVD player now I wish I would of kept it:cry:.

Brilliant videos but I am sure your allowed to advertise as I know someone who has before.

Aussie_Rail

Don't people have a DVD player and a VHS player all in the one machine? I still have VHS players so I could easily play them.

Perhaps a 'Buy, sell, swap or trade' section might encourage other people to offer other items that might be of interest to people?

Although I like trains, I don't have too many railway videos. I have a couple of DVD's but either way I don't often get time to sit down and watch them.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I too don't have a VHS and I have a few (non commercial) railway videos I'd like to upload to YouTube which I think people may find interesting, but don't want to pay a company to do it!

Jordy

Established Member
I have a VHS - DVD converter (although it actually creates AVI files with the option to create a DVD!) which can be very useful at times!

devon_metro

Established Member
I find it astronomical the number of people without VCR players! We have 3 in our house, and 2 DVD players

Status
Not open for further replies.