• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Vintage Train's Rail Ex 22/96/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteb

Looks like they intend to try to run this. Just had email changing departure from Birmingham New Street to Worcester Shrub Hill......same departure time 0929am.......all attempts to contact VT has failed so hope this really does run!!!!

UPDATE
VT just called me to say there's been a computer glitch and the train is definitely CANCELLED both days.....so back to plan c) and it's a drive to Long Marston tomorrow....

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgwrich

Established Member
Looks like they intend to try to run this. Just had email changing departure from Birmingham New Street to Worcester Shrub Hill......same departure time 0929am.......all attempts to contact VT has failed so hope this really does run!!!!

UPDATE
VT just called me to say there's been a computer glitch and the train is definitely CANCELLED both days.....so back to plan c) and it's a drive to Long Marston tomorrow....

Sadly it was cancelled a few weeks back. A Shame, as I too would have used it to get down to Rail Live.

pdeaves

Established Member

UPDATE
Its cancellation was advertised on the Rail Live website since the strikes were announced. Granted, that's not the obvious place to look and the website is a bit confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.