• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VSTP Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwest123

Hi all,

Was wondering if you could provide some info on what the driver diagram layout is like for Colas and ROG drivers, or if they just get an email of their path, how is it laid out?

Reason for this is I am making scenarios on TS2021 for Colas PLPR and ROG VSTP moves and drags and want to make diagrams to have with me to add realism

Any advice and examples would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

uww11x

Hi all,

Was wondering if you could provide some info on what the driver diagram layout is like for Colas and ROG drivers, or if they just get an email of their path, how is it laid out?

Reason for this is I am making scenarios on TS2021 for Colas PLPR and ROG VSTP moves and drags and want to make diagrams to have with me to add realism

Any advice and examples would be greatly appreciated. :)
It would be like any other diagram. Usually get them the day before for VSTP's or verbally if really short notice. Book on, Read Notices, pass, drive, pnb, pass, book off. etc

Status
Not open for further replies.