• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTEC Talent Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMU180

Hi All,

I applied for a job at Virgin east coast on the 9th September and haven't heard a word back from it, I'm struggling to find any contact details so if anyone has any they'd be appreciated. Is it worth giving them a phone or should I take it that no news is bad news?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

choochoochoo

Established Member
For a second I thought this (talent team) was the name given to those waiting for course start dates... :)

DMU180

Haha that would be a good name badge job title! I'm not sure if that's from the west coast.

choochoochoo

Established Member
Have you thought about Tweeting them ? I know during the trainee driver recruitment they tweeted a few times.

Lrd

Established Member
I don't have any contact details for them but I would try and get hold of them if you can.

Are you able to log in to their site and see what it says on your application?

DMU180

I hadn't thought of tweeting them, ill give that a go. When I log in it just says application submitted and offers me the chance to edit or withdraw my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.