• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Waterloo to Margate 02 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Feel free to move this into another section if I have put this question into the wrong area.

I am thinking of travelling on the South Eastern Diverted services from/ to Waterloo Main line Station during the refurbishment work this week, and was looking into going to Margate for a day trip, however when I go into the Southeastern website it gives journeys from London Victoria or St. Pancras. Can anyone think of any connection places that I could do from Waterloo mainline to get me onto Margate. It would be for Sat 02 Sept. Many Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cletus

Established Member
Don't think Southeastern are using Waterloo that day, only until the 1st.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Don't think Southeastern are using Waterloo that day, only until the 1st.

Definitely not. Diversions only happen on the four working days, as per the Southeastern website, and was done to death in the original discussion a few weeks ago, it's in the general discussion forum, but unfortunately way down below all the subsequent news:

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=146099

Status
Not open for further replies.