• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Covid restrictions abroad: updates & observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
It's the Bayerische Regiobahn (which does, or at least did, brand themselves as Meridian on that route).
Still uses FLIRT 3s as well, as well as down to Kufstein.
BRB (Meridian) is a subsidiary of Transdev GmbH, who also run BOB (B Oberland Bahn).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

danm14

Although it’s often been out of date, the UK Government FCO travel guidelines page says still required in Cyprus on Public transport, and I can’t find any news articles to show that requirement was rescinded.
They were still mandatory as at 15th January 2023, according to the Cypriot Deputy Ministry of Tourism.

Q5: Buses/taxis
d. Use of masks is compulsory

I do recall reading somewhere not too long ago that while the requirement is still in force, enforcement of the requirement is officially suspended - although I am unable to find that now.

duncanp

Established Member
I do recall reading somewhere not too long ago that while the requirement is still in force, enforcement of the requirement is officially suspended - although I am unable to find that now.

Which sounds like a fudge to keep the pro mask lobby and the anti mask lobby happy.

So effectively there is no mask requirement in Cyprus.

No doubt later in the year the requirement will be dropped officially.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve read that as the situation in Greece, if you were possibly thinking of there?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Replacement thread can be found at the link below:

Status
Not open for further replies.