• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

66736WW

The penultimate day of our week long visit to bonny Scotland took us to the Forth Bridge, Dalmeny, North Queensferry after that a short trip to Holytown and lastly we left Scotland and headed south to Penrith North Lakes for the night.

66736WW

A week long trip to Scotland finished with us in The Lakes videoing British India Line and a couple of 47's at Shap Wells. We finished our trip in Armathwaite with British India Line again. Sadly we got bowled at Hartford for 86259 Les Ross.

Y961 XBU

On 2nd November i spent a couple of hours at Conway Park recording Merseyrail Trains arrive & Depart the Station, Certainly one of the better stations to record at!

66736WW

A brief few hours at Dawlish Warren which saw RHTT services and passenger services with HSTs and Class 802.

Please like and subscribe if you like the video. Thank you.

66736WW

Around Cheshire & East Midlands (8th Nov 2021)​

Another venture out this time around the Cheshire & East Midlands circuits. We travelled north near Warrington to Witwick Quay and Chorlton and around the East Midlands to Milford and Trowell Junction. We ended the day at Rugeley Trent Valley to video The Greta Thunberg Express..

Established Member
Was watching mini wistaston junction channel latest video. She streams live from Basford Hall and goes out for the sleeper occasionally. She’s having to stop due to online abuse which aside from the ”normal” includes people sending the police to her house for trespassing, when she clearly isn’t and fraud!! Insane That people get that upset about a woman live streaming trains. It was great watch seeing the freight in and out of Basford Hall. I despair of people sometimes (actually a lot of the time)

66736WW

Was watching mini wistaston junction channel latest video. She streams live from Basford Hall and goes out for the sleeper occasionally. She’s having to stop due to online abuse which aside from the ”normal” includes people sending the police to her house for trespassing, when she clearly isn’t and fraud!! Insane That people get that upset about a woman live streaming trains. It was great watch seeing the freight in and out of Basford Hall. I despair of people sometimes (actually a lot of the time)
I cant believe people cant let others enjoy what they love doing. I firmly believe this pandemic has turned a hell of a lot of people into bellends.

66736WW

Duchess Of Sutherland headed Vintage Trains Welsh Marshes Express with Class 47, 47773 on the rear. The opening journey saw The Duchess stop just outside Craven Arms due to a fatality (R.I.P) which meant it ended up in Hereford 153 minutes late, that meant the return journey via Gloucester was over 90 minutes late when it returned home.

66736WW

A trip around Yorkshire was mainly to chase the Class 37's on RHTT duty but hey what the hell we managed to get a hell of a lot more. Havent done much unit stuff on video so trying now to get much more in. We hit Barnetby later for a lot of freight out of Immingham as well.

66736WW

This is Part 2 of the trip around Scunthorpe. In Part 1 we concentrated around the York and Hull area in this video we chased freight around Barnetby and Scunthorpe.

SHGP Media

Hello all, i've recently joined. I manage the YouTube channel SHGP Media, and partner with Railworld in Peterborough, hosting content relating to their model railway. When i'm not doing that, i'm an active railway, aviation and motorsport photographer and recently started creating more video content along with daughter, which we upload to the channel. I am also on Facebook under SHGP Media.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoX7zAZp31gN0uN81fC9wvA

Bob Price

Hello all, i've recently joined. I manage the YouTube channel SHGP Media, and partner with Railworld in Peterborough, hosting content relating to their model railway. When i'm not doing that, i'm an active railway, aviation and motorsport photographer and recently started creating more video content along with daughter, which we upload to the channel. I am also on Facebook under SHGP Media.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoX7zAZp31gN0uN81fC9wvA
I visited Railword in July, loved it. It's such a great place to just relax and watch the trains go by. I did see the model railway, the kids around all loved it when Thomas appeared. I did a video about the Hovertrain as well.

Y961 XBU

On the 4th December 2021 i caught with with 45690 Leander and 47746 at Liverpool Lime Street on The York Yuletide Express, Still a handful of Tours i plan to record before Years end!

paolocoopio

A look at the disused railways around Potteric Carr Nature Reserve Doncaster, alongside the existing lines through the area

66736WW

West Coast Mainline:- Vol 2. Stafford (Part 1)​

A horrible night in Stafford but needs must for a bit of freight action. Filmed between 5pm and 11pm after the sleeper came through. Merry Christmas everybody.

66736WW

West Coast Mainline:- Vol 2. Stafford (Part 2)​

Part 2 of my freight session from Stafford on 17th Dec 2021. If you can give us a little like and a sub if you like my stuff.

66736WW

87002 'Royal Sovereign' & DVT 82139 on 5Z50 Crewe Holding Sidings - Carlisle at Winsford in Cheshire.

The veteran electric is on the first of it's test run's in preparation for the The Electric Scot tour on January 26th, it will run from London Euston to Glasgow Central thanks to Locomotive Services Limited.

87002 as well as DVT 82139 are in glorious Inter City livery a staple of 1980's vintage.

Bob Price

Transport for Wales class 231 on the first test run to Rhymney last night. These Stadler FLIRTs will run on other services but Tri mode versions will run on the Rhymney routes.