• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Lineside SE

Class 20 diesel locomotives operated by DRS (Direct Rail Services), GBRf and the Harry Needle Railroad Company at work on the UK mainline. Filmed at a variety of locations between 2014 and 2017.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

benbristow

Travelling from Hawkhead in Paisley, Scotland to Lincoln Central last Saturday via ScotRail to Edinburgh, the ECML to Doncaster and via EMR to Lincoln.

Lineside SE

DB Cargo and Freightliner freight workings over the Berks and Hants line with Class 59, Class 66 and Class 60 traction. Filmed at Hungerford Common, Crofton, Kintbury and Bedwyn during the 16th and 17th June 2022.

Bob Price

It's WW2 and you have to store:
400 large steam locos
80 tank engines
A batch of diesels
Where do you go? How do you do it? And what the heck is a Whitcomb?
This is a doozy...

Lineside SE

In this issue the Caledonian sleeper diverted via the ECML, stock moves with Class 92, 56 and 69 traction plus summer railtour action.

Bob Price

A mineral tramway once linked the forges and works of Pontypool. Featuring canal, river and remains of three tunnels, my latest video is now live:

Lineside SE

The Class 47 diesel locomotive operated by Rail Operations Group (ROG), West Coast Railways and GBRf operating on the UKs mainlines between 2020 and 2021.

66736WW

A quick video of Clun Castle on The Mersey Explorer to and from Liverpool Lime Street today..

Ashley Hill

Established Member
I’ve just come across this site which has two films which AFAIK have not been released by the BFI.
First is Bits,Bytes and Bauds made by BTF. If you like vintage 70s computers then this films for you. Second is a training film for using the NRN radios.

Lineside SE

In this issue, the blue pullman on tour, a DCR Class 56 works a freight and loco haulage returns to the west coast mainline to give a helping hand to Avanti plus stock moves, test trains and freight.

TheEdge

Established Member