• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John Webb

Established Member
The preserved St Albans South Signal Box (Midland Railway, 1892, and the largest preserved MR box) has its own channel at This location on youtube. We currently have five videos showing various aspects of the box and surrounding grounds and the equipment on display.

These were prepared as we were unable to have the box open for the September Heritage Open Days, and it remains closed as it is not possible to resume regular openings under current limitations.

Lineside SE

Class 73 Electro Diesel (EDs) Locomotive Compilation 2014 to 2015 (Remastered and Republished)

D6700

37612 and 37610 make a spirited departure from York with 1Q62 19:07 Gascoigne Wood Down Loop to Scarborough, setting off a car alarm! Mentor and PLPR test coaches are included in the formation. 14/12/20

malc-c

RHTT - empty stock move + 3 class 66 from Tonbridge to York yesterday (14/12/2020)

And then convoy of four 66's from York back to Tonbridge this morning

Kamil Limak

Hello New video! electric locomotive Edyta 163 040- 9+ vagons btee, bdt in Ostrava- Vítkovice station, Czech republic.
thank you for watching

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Here's a 4½ minute video with some scenes on board a Mk3 Sleeper back in 2005, and a bit inside the old Kelvinhall transport museum plus a look at the roof at Glasgow Central from a room at the hotel:

Lineside SE

The Final Years of the Southern Slam Door 4-EBP, 4-CEP, 4-CIG and 4-VEP EMUs, A Slideshow

cienFuchs

Hello Friends,

may I introduce you to my youtube-channel?
I am a Train driver in eastern switzerland. yes, this small country is devided in sections :D
Right now I am low on material because of the darkness during winter, but I am recording as much as I can.

Thank you very much

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Another fairly short one from me, this time a ride on 318 257 + 318 267 between Glasgow Central and Ayr on 25th August 2005. While this really shows the views rather than the train, I reckon it counts - after all, many of us do enjoy pelting along at speed...